Samples from my work portfolio.
- Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXyz6p03Su4
Shot in the field in southern Alberta on expedition with the Royal Ontario Museum: one in a series of five videos shot entirely on iPad and edited with iMovie.
- Interactive display: https://visuals.zoomph.com/Visuals/Preview.aspx?id=Tt0Y6QkZCvfRB5xy2uq_1EA_2_2
Interactive social media wall projection at York University’s spring 2015 convocation. Resulted in almost 6,000 pieces of user-generated content and 6.1 million in potential reach.
- Writing / blogging: http://www.acaweb.ca/en/2009/the-little-campaign-that-increased-sales-300-per-cent/
A piece I wrote for the Association of Canadian Advertisers blog I created.
- Writing / blogging: http://www.rom.on.ca/en/blog/summerasaurus-part-iv-how-find-dinosaurs
Companion piece to the five-part “Summerasaurus” video series detailing the process of digging dinosaurs in southern Alberta with the Royal Ontario Museum.
- Social media: https://www.facebook.com/yorkuniversityhome
One of York’s main Facebook pages. Saw 127% growth in fans, almost 1400% growth in reach and 400% growth in engagement over two years.
- Social media: https://instagram.com/yorkuofficial
Award-winning Instagram account at York University.
Find out more about my work in the resume section.