Speaking about social media and all things digital.
I’m available for speaking engagements, including conferences, training events, keynote addresses and more. I specialize in social media, crisis communications, organizational change, digital strategy and digital analytics. Here are a few of the events and organizations I’ve spoken at:
- York University’s Schulich School of Business, York University’s Faculty of Graduate Studies, Ryerson University & the Ryerson University ADaPT program, Seneca College and Centennial College, Toronto ON.
- PodCamp Toronto technology conference, Toronto ON.
- PSEWEB conference for technology in higher education, Montreal PQ and Toronto ON.
- Social Media Week Toronto, Toronto ON.
- The Public Relations Society of America’s northeast district annual conference, New York.
- NXNE Interactive, Toronto ON.
You can view some of my lectures and talks recorded in the following playlists on my YouTube channel: